[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: login taking a lot of time - Portal DB

Ophir Tahor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 11 11:35:00 EST 2011

Ophir Tahor [http://community.jboss.org/people/vatoslokos83] created the discussion

"Re: login taking a lot of time - Portal DB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586945#586945

First of all thanks for you r quick response.

I saw the GateIn site and I went there. When I click on Developer Forums at this page -  http://www.jboss.org/jbossportal http://www.jboss.org/jbossportal I achieved the same forum where I wrote this discussion (question).

I understand the first part of upgrade the version to 2.7.2 and I will try it right now but I didn't understand the EPP part, this is something else that I should do or this is part of the upgrade? which support folks can help me?

Thanks again!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]