[jboss-user] [jBPM] - What is a use of jBPM?

pawarsantosh75 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 16 17:08:06 EST 2011

pawarsantosh75 [http://community.jboss.org/people/pawarsantosh75] created the discussion

"What is a use of jBPM?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587850#587850

Hello All,

I am very new in jBPM area.

I am very much curious to know what exactly is the application of jBPM in j2ee based standard B2C type applications.

We have retial sale application as a main application at our company and wondering how can I use jBPM in it.

Please do let me know your comments or please provide me a link where this type of question is already discussed.

Thanks
Pawar