[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - How do I describe some info manual when runtimeException happened on server, so these info manual is found on Client?

泰 阿 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 17 01:27:10 EST 2011

泰 阿 [http://community.jboss.org/people/abcatai555] created the discussion

"How do I describe some info manual when runtimeException happened on server, so these info manual is found on Client?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587908#587908

For example:
note: Object A include one property "msg".

Server code:
try {
     Integer x = new Integer("aaa"); // NumberFormatException happened here
} catch (Exception e) {
     // I want the info "hello java" to be sent to client
     testInfo.setMsg("hello java");
     throw e;
}

I start one request by below code:
try {
     A testInfo = new A();
     client.invoke(testInfo);
} catch (Exception e) {
     // when I print testInfo.getMsg(), nothing printed ( I wish "hello java" is printed here)
     System.out.println( testInfo.getMsg() );
}

Any one give me some help? Thank you!!!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]