[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Question on jbossws

Steve Cassidy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 18 06:54:47 EST 2011

Steve Cassidy [http://community.jboss.org/people/stevecassidy] created the discussion

"Question on jbossws"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588307#588307

We have JBoss 4.3.0 CP08 (EAP version)

We have jboss-web.deployer/server.xml set up to listen on port 8443 (SSL) and 8009 (AJP). We have intentionally disabled port 8080

However if I start a web browser and browse to the machine with the jbossws/services context path then a list of the services with their WSDLs are displayed.

However these links show that these are listening on port 8080 but I know this is not true as port 8080 is disabled.

It would be usrful if these klinks could show the actual address the webservice is listening on as JBoss must know this information internally as it appears that when this page is shown 8080 is hardcoded.

I am not sure if this is a bug in JBoss but it doesn't look right to me.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Steve

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]