[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem with Jbpm domain specific process

vikas jadon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 20 22:38:33 EST 2011

vikas jadon [http://community.jboss.org/people/vikasjadon] created the discussion

"Problem with Jbpm domain specific process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588602#588602

Hi,
I was trying to work with domain specific process with JBPM 5 with the help of chepter7(  http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0.0-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch07.html http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0.0-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch07.html).
I could not completly follow the step "registering the work defination". I need some help in understanding it fully. Can some expert please let me know the step by step process of working with domain specific process. I think the instruction provided in the chepter can be little more in detail, so it can be followed easily.

Thanks in advance for any help.