[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Jboss server exception while deploying jsf application

Ranjanabha Bhattacharya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 21 05:44:04 EST 2011

Ranjanabha Bhattacharya [http://community.jboss.org/people/ranjanabha123] created the discussion

"Jboss server exception while deploying jsf application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588687#588687

I am a newbie to jsf and I am trying to deploy a jsf application in jboss 4.02.After I am starting the server I am getting following error.

15:11:01,378 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: