[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Create GWT Projects with JBoss Tools and Eclipse WTP

Andre Dietisheim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 22 08:20:51 EST 2011

Andre Dietisheim [http://community.jboss.org/people/adietish] commented on the document

"Create GWT Projects with JBoss Tools and Eclipse WTP"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15794#comment-5453

Hi Gustavo

this unfortunately is a known bug for a few days now. Google keeps removing old version from their update site and as soon as they do so our plugin is not installable any more.

 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-7956 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-7956

Unfortunately we have no workaround so far since the old plugins are not available any more. we'll have to update the required plugins version in our integration plugin  :(