[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss memory usage pattern

Loreno Oliveira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 22 09:21:57 EST 2011

Loreno Oliveira [http://community.jboss.org/people/lorenooliveira] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss memory usage pattern"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589010#589010

Hi Wolf-Dieter,

Actually, I started all this observation after reading about gc performance tunning. I'm trying to find evidences that lead me to make some sort of tunning. So far, I didn't find anything in this sense, but I found this behavior. The strange point here is the volume. I mean, the heap usage is growing almost 2GB in 40s with low (or none) workload, and in 8s with a higher workload.

Is this normal (in this volume)? In the point of view of the users, we are not getting malfunction reports.However, we should grow our workload in the next weeks...

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]