[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Web based example using JBPM5

Rajesh Chikhale do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 23 01:25:32 EST 2011

Rajesh Chikhale [http://community.jboss.org/people/rajeshchikhale] created the discussion

"Re: Web based example  using JBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589153#589153

Hi Mauricio,
Thanks for the reply.
As already mentioned I am very new to JBPM.I have downloaded the JBPM 5 binary distribution.I have  created one sample project in eclipse of Hello  World and also the customer selection project .This two projects I have executed as stand alone in eclipse.

Now I want to make this sample project to be used as Web application.So I want information/steps on creating web application(Jsp/servlets or struts or spring).I am attaching the sample project

I have other related question as below.
There are two tools ie Guvnor repository and  Jbpm-console.From one of the examples I understood that Guvnor is used to build the binary package for the the business process and  Jbpm-console is used to view the processes.Please could you explain me the usage of these two tools.

Thanks,
Rajesh Chikhale