[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools: Seam: build/clean error

allforjava allforjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 23 10:05:59 EST 2011

allforjava allforjava [http://community.jboss.org/people/allforjava] created the discussion

"JBoss Tools: Seam: build/clean error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589293#589293

Hi All,

Made a checkout of modules in JBoss Tools from trunk. The modules are seam, build, hibernate along with the complete folder structure and pom.xml, bootstrap-pom.xml & build.xml.

However towards maven clean from eclipse for seam module following exceptions are thrown:

[ERROR] The build could not read 39 projects -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.jboss.tools.seam.features:org.jboss.tools.seam.feature:3.2.0-SNAPSHOT (D:\PRATHAMESH\ENVIRONMENT\WORKSPACES\source-jbosstools\trunk\seam\features\org.jboss.tools.seam.feature\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.jboss.tools:org.jboss.tools.parent.pom:pom:0.0.2-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 4, column 10 -> [Help 2]
.
.

Note: The screenhot of my project setup is atatched with this discussion.

Please let me know how can I build the mavenized JBoss Tools: Seam. Any related stuff will be helpful.

Thank you in advance.