[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process deployment in jBPM 5

newuser12 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 24 05:27:29 EST 2011

newuser12 [http://community.jboss.org/people/newuser12] created the discussion

"Process deployment in jBPM 5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589452#589452

Hi

I am new to jBPM. I have downloaded jBPM5 and installed it as per the procedure given in the Read me file that came with the installaton zip.
Basically, I extracted the zip file and ran the ant start.demo command. The installation completed without any issues and the services did start.
I was able to view the Evalucation process from that came as a part of the demo using Eclipse. Started the process using ProcessTest.java. Was also able to start it and complete the tasks using the jbpm-console.

A few questions -

1) I want to create a new bpmn process and deploy that using Eclipse. I have created the process but am not sure of the deployment procedure. What is the procedure to be followed?
2) How do I add new users and groups to the system?
3) I am not able to open the reports, the attached error is thrown in the jbpm-console. How to I start the report server?

Is there are documentation for beginners?