[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messages Stuck in 'Delivering State'.

Gurvinderpal Narula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 24 14:16:19 EST 2011

Gurvinderpal Narula [http://community.jboss.org/people/groovenarula] created the discussion

"Re: Messages Stuck in 'Delivering State'."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589595#589595

Can someone from the community please help ? We are now upto 29 messages and we keep getting more messages stuck in the queue. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with how to diagnose the cuase and what I can do to 'release' these stuck messages.

Thanks
Gurvinder

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]