[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Injecting @EJB in my own class

Ondrej Medek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 26 09:42:20 EST 2011

Ondrej Medek [http://community.jboss.org/people/xmedeko] created the discussion

"Injecting @EJB in my own class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589843#589843

Hello,

since JBoss 5.1 it is possible to inject @EJB into a Servlet or JSP, that's very nice. I would like to integrate this kind of injections into the controllers of  http://www.zkoss.org/ ZKoss framework. Shortly, these objects are created from a Servlet, i.e. they are part of WAR. And I can control their creation so I can perform an @EJB injection. Is it possible to perform somehow the same king of injection JBoss 5.1. does with @EJBs for Servlets? I'll publish my solution, if I will be sucessfull.

I know JBoss 6.0 is out, but I do not know when we will migrate to JBoss 6.0.

Thanks very much

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]