[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Registering lots of JNDI objects

Dwayne Schultz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 28 00:50:27 EST 2011

Dwayne Schultz [http://community.jboss.org/people/dwayne%40schultz.net] created the discussion

"Registering lots of JNDI objects"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589953#589953

Hello,

I'm trying to make jboss configuration easier for developers using a particular resource adaptor. Currently end users must add each JNDI object via an mbean in a -ds.xml. I would like to add some form of a helper that queries the resource adaptor for a list of JNDI objects and registers each one. Has anyone done this before? I think I might be close to a solution by writing a custom mbean that does something similar to org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject but before I get too far I'd like to make sure I'm going down the right path.

Thanks,
Dwayne

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]