[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6

Anand Prakash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 06:47:33 EST 2011

Anand Prakash [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandintouch] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578283#578283

Hi,
 All required jars including persistence jars as I've out in tomcat_home/lib folder but when i login to web-console ,while loading processes I get error-
 " Could not initialize stateful knowledge session: javax/persistence/Persistence"
Infact I don't see any exception in server log and in humantask console window.

So it's related to testDS configuration and tranaction manager config for tomcat(i'm using tomcat 5.5)which is causing that exception.
So where do we need to put testDS and configuration about datasource  JNDI (jdbc/testDS1)and transaction manager in server.xml file of tomcat?