[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Export/import of a JBoss server startup configuration

Yann Albou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 06:47:51 EST 2011

Yann Albou [http://community.jboss.org/people/YannAlbou] created the discussion

"Export/import of a JBoss server startup configuration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578304#578304

Hello,

I tried to export (File|Export...|Run/Debug|Launch Configurations|JBoss Application Server Startup Configuration|...) and then import (File|Import...|Run/Debug|Launch Configurations|...)  a JBoss server startup configuration but without success.

The export seems to work (my file myLocalJBoss.launch is correclty generated) then when I do the import everything seems to work (no error) but nothing appears in the server views....

Did I miss something ?

Thanks
Yann.