[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Deployment problem of the jBPM database schema

k1ng hg0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 06:51:00 EST 2011

k1ng hg0 [http://community.jboss.org/people/k1nghg0] created the discussion

"Deployment problem of the jBPM database schema"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578277#578277

Hi,

I am trying to get jBPM 4.4 running with a MySQL database version 5.5.8.
I changed {jbpm-home}\install\jdbc\mysql.properties and called
"ant -Ddatabase=mysql create.jbpm.schema", but the follwing error occurs during creating the schema:

[java] 06:54:33,538 INF | [DbHelper] --- Executing DB Commands -------------------------
 [java] 06:54:33,538 INF | [DbHelper] create table JBPM4_DEPLOYMENT (
 [java]         DBID_ bigint not null,
 [java]         NAME_ longtext,
 [java]         TIMESTAMP_ bigint,
 [java]         STATE_ varchar(255),
 [java]         primary key (DBID_)
 [java]     ) type=InnoDB
 *[java] 06:54:33,560 WRN | [JDBCExceptionReporter] SQL Error: 1064, SQLState: 42000*
 [java] 06:54:33,560 SEV | [JDBCExceptionReporter] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'type=InnoDB' at line 7
 [java] org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute native bulk manipulation query
 [java]      at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:90)

It would be nice, if somebody could tell what I did wrong.
Where can I find the plain sql-scripts without using ant and create.jbpm.schema?

Thanks and regards