[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: JBoss AS 6 Final scanning does not support parameterized return types?

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 07:03:02 EST 2011

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS 6 Final scanning does not support parameterized return types?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577815#577815

> Richard Kennard wrote:
>
> Or if I move the definition of *Pair* inside my EJB JAR (as opposed to packaged in a JAR in my EAR/lib). I believe this further points to a problem in the JBoss scanning process?
There were some changes in JBoss Scanning in this area. So that might be affecting you. See if the discussion here helps you with a workaround  http://community.jboss.org/message/553897#553897 http://community.jboss.org/message/553897#553897

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]