[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Problem during session bean calls since migration to JBoss 6 Final

Jerome Blanchard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 5 06:56:33 EST 2011

Jerome Blanchard [http://community.jboss.org/people/jayblanc54] created the discussion

"Re: Problem during session bean calls since migration to JBoss 6 Final"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578958#578958

That's what I thought, so I have checked this but as I'm using maven, jars are directly recovered from repository and this is the same version in the client than in the server...
I have compared JBOSS_HOME/client/jbosssx-client.jar!/org/jboss/security/auth/callback/SecurityAssociationHandler.class which is 1Ko and dated 22 september 2010 16h40
to ~/.m2/repository/org/picketbox/jbosssx-client/3.0.0.CR2/jbosssx-client-3.0.0.CR2.jar!/org/jboss/security/auth/callback/SecurityAssociationHandler.class and this is the same size and date ; a diff gives nothing so it seems to be the same file.

The maven artefact used in my client is :
<dependency>
        <groupId>org.jboss.jbossas</groupId>
        <artifactId>jboss-as-client</artifactId>
        <version>6.0.0.Final</version>
        <type>pom</type>
        <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

I'm going to check the classpath generated by maven while running tests in order to try to detect another version of this class but what I don't understand is that i have juste change the dependency version from 6.0.0.20100911-M5 to 6.0.0.Final and before it was working like a charm...

any other idea ?

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]