[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Steps to create a user interface so that end user can interact with human task management component in JBPM5

satish polasi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 5 23:54:52 EST 2011

satish polasi [http://community.jboss.org/people/satishpolasi] created the discussion

"Re: Steps to create a user interface so that end user can interact with human task management component in JBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579191#579191

Hi Kris,

Thanks for replying for my theard!

I have created a sample enrollment.bpmn process with one user task and deployed in jbpm-console, I want a create a form(ftl or preferabaly jsf form) and map it with the user task component so that the person received the task can perform some actions and submit it to end the process. Can you help me out with the steps to acheive it.

After this my next task will be creating a custom human task solution similar to what the jbpm-console offers.

 in  I want to create a custom human task solution