[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: custom login module and admin-console

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 6 08:25:17 EST 2011

Wolfgang Knauf [http://community.jboss.org/people/WolfgangKnauf] created the discussion

"Re: custom login module and admin-console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579250#579250

Hi,

it seems the log file does not contain entries when trying to access "admin-console". Did you browse to the admin console during the log snippet? I assume so .

In the security FAQ, there is also a snippet for the web layer:

<category name="org.jboss.web.tomcat.security">
   <priority value="TRACE"></priority>
</category>

Could you add this part to your "jboss-logging.xml"? If this brings the required info, I would update the FAQ section.

Could you also post your "jboss-6.0.0.Final\server\default\conf\login-config.xml" content related to the application policy "jmx-console", as you probably modified this one to point to your custom login module?

Best regards

Wolfgang