[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: how can i connect my jboss pool connection with spring web framework

Vítor Corrêa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 6 11:37:22 EST 2011

Vítor Corrêa [http://community.jboss.org/people/vcorrea] created the discussion

"Re: how can i connect my jboss pool connection with spring web framework"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579328#579328

You have to create a DATASOURCE file with the same JNDI name of  on the directory that you had deployed your application ( /jboss_home/server/YOUR_PROFILE/deploy ). You can find some examples on the /JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples/jca. Dont forget to change the JNDI name of the datasource.

Good Luck
Vítor Corrêa

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]