[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is the jbpm-installer application broken?

Yi Liu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 6 22:30:40 EST 2011

Yi Liu [http://community.jboss.org/people/liuyifox] created the discussion

"Re: Is the jbpm-installer application broken?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579406#579406

Hi Robert,

I encoutered the same pb. while I was installing it per user guide. With a few attempts I found the location of drools war had been changed. You can manually download drools war at  http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/drools-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-guvnor.war http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/drools-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-guvnor.war and move it to {your_install_folder}\lib\. And rerun "ant install.demo". This must be gonna work.