[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: newbie question: ejb3 tutorial examples

Meena Rajani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 7 08:20:24 EST 2011

Meena Rajani [http://community.jboss.org/people/MeenaRajani] created the discussion

"Re: newbie question: ejb3 tutorial examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579484#579484

Thanks Wolfgang, it worked, however I was getting casting error later, but resolved it by adding Jbossall-client.jar.

However I am getting same error while runing the shopingcart example, which is an entity example.I have included both jnp-client and jbossall-client in my library Do you have any clue?

Thanks again

Meena

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]