[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Unsupported assertion. Policy not supported

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 7 09:04:00 EST 2011

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: Unsupported assertion. Policy not supported"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579498#579498

I have the exactly same problem with my JBoss 5.1, using jboss native webservices - 3.2.1.

<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="serviceEndpoint_policy">

Is there any solution by just adding the a new policy to the supported ones (upgrade just policy support) ?

It really the last service I have to call and now this. I don't know if it's SAVE for me to upgrade the webservices after 4 BPELs working ?

If there is any simplier solution, please tell...

BR, Igor!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]