[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problem about running jbpm5

HUI LIU do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 7 10:57:10 EST 2011

HUI LIU [http://community.jboss.org/people/brianlh] created the discussion

"Re: problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579538#579538

Thanks for your response, Kris.
Now I can access drools-guvnor in jBPM.
But I can't access web-based Oryx, eventually I find that "ant install.demo" doesn't install "Oryx Designer" into JBOSS AS.
So can you give me an URL of "Oryx Designer"?

By the way, I have copied evaluation.bpmn into jbpm-installer\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\deploy, and I have found it is deployed into jbpm-installer\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\tmp\deploy as tmp60197Evaluation.bpmn, but I can't see it in  http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/server/resources http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/server/resources.
When I want to see evaluation process in  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/app.html http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/app.html by clicking on"processes"==> "process overview", it shows the following error:
* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.process.UpdateDefinitionsAction'
* Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'
HTTP 500:
h1. Etat HTTP 500 -
----
*type* Rapport d'exception
*message*
*description* Le serveur a rencontré une erreur interne () qui l'a empêché de satisfaire la requête.
*exception*
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize stateful knowledge session: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

And when I click on "processes"==>"execution history", it shows the following error:

* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.process.UpdateHistoryDefinitionsAction'
* Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'
HTTP 500:
h1. Etat HTTP 500 -
----
*type* Rapport d'exception
*message*
*description* Le serveur a rencontré une erreur interne () qui l'a empêché de satisfaire la requête.
*exception*
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize stateful knowledge session: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Can you give me some explanation ?