[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: WS-Security: keystores and truststores

Himaja Thovi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 10 01:30:18 EST 2011

Himaja Thovi [http://community.jboss.org/people/t.himaja] created the discussion

"Re: WS-Security: keystores and truststores"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579694#579694

Hi All,
I'm trying to build the same application exposing EJB 3.0 as WebService using jboss 5.1.0.GA.Need to secure WS using WS-Security. My client is stand alone client. While creating the whole application i followed Jboss In Action textbook.
Client -
keystore has private & public key of client itself, also the servers public key.
truststore has clients public key.

Server -
keystore has private & public key of server itself, also the client public key.
truststore has server public key.

And I'm getting exception as
We have shown parts of the error log...
ERROR [HandlerChainExecutor] Exception during handler processing
org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAPFaultException: This service requires <wsse:Security>, which is missing.
 [SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS] SOAP request exception
org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAPFaultException: This service requires <wsse:Security>, which is missing.
 SOAP request exception
javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: This service requires <wsse:Security>, which is missing.
        at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC.exceptionToFaultMessage(SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC.java:189)
Exception caught while (preparing for) performing the invocation:
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: This service requires <wsse:Security>, which is missing.
        at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.java:84)
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: This service requires <wsse:Security>, which is missing.
12:22:38,266 ERROR [STDERR]         at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.java:84)

Please reply.
Thanks in advance,

Regards,