[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Consumer (servlet) can not resolve class of the object passed in ObjectMessage

Michael Brown do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 10 10:55:12 EST 2011

Michael Brown [http://community.jboss.org/people/mluisbrown] created the discussion

"Re: JMS Consumer (servlet) can not resolve class of the object passed in ObjectMessage"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579809#579809

I'm having exactly the same issue as Ola Hamfors above. My setup is almost identical to his, and I'm also using JBoss EAP 5.0.0GA. jaikiran pai's "solution" number 2) of changing the classloader in onMessage() solved the problem. Is there a proper solution for this, or is it a JBoss bug?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]