[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Native library already loaded in another classloader ?! (Axis2)

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 11 05:15:47 EST 2011

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: Native library already loaded in another classloader ?! (Axis2)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579972#579972

Anybody?:)

I heard there are 2 possibilities.

1st:  try other version of the library   (i'll test now)
2nd:  write your own classloader

I believe the 1st possibility isn't going to work, but I'll try. So, my question:

*??? HOW TO WRITE YOUR OWN CLASSLOADER FOR JBOSS ???*

+or If anybody knows how to send a file over SFTP in BPEL  :) *
*+

Anybody tried ?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]