[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problem about running jbpm5

rafitanba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 11 10:51:34 EST 2011

rafitanba [http://community.jboss.org/people/rafitanba] created the discussion

"Re: problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580065#580065

Hi Hui!

I think you are trying to put your .bpmn files in a wrong place. If you edit your build.xml file, you'll find the following line within the "Start JBoss AS" target:

*<arg value="-Djbpm.console.directory=${install.home}/sample/evaluation/src/main/resources" />*

If you leave it that way, then you'll have to put the .bpmn files into jbpm-installer/sample/evaluation/src/main/resources. However, I think it is better to change the path to a more convenient directory.

Apart from that, I must say I'm not able to load all the processes I make. I can only load "simple" processes. If I try to load more "complex" processes I also get HTTP 500 errors...

Good luck!

Rafa.