[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Editor to design work flow

Arjun Arjun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 11 13:02:43 EST 2011

Arjun Arjun [http://community.jboss.org/people/arjunp] created the discussion

"Re: Editor to design work flow"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580106#580106

Thanks Kris. I will wait your blog post.

Also after searching some forum posts, I feel like I could use jbpmeditor. Can anyone suggest or provide some urls to integrate with my JBPm 5.0 CR1.
As you said tried to download Oryx from google code. But looks like it is not available. It prompts for user name password and no registration page to get the user name password.

Thanks.