[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 Process Deployment

a_nat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 13 11:52:26 EST 2011

a_nat [http://community.jboss.org/people/a_nat] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 Process Deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580664#580664

Hi Kris,

I did downlaod the latest build from hudson site ( https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/ https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/)  to check the guvnor integartion,  but I get a lot of Permgen / OutOf Memory errors (even after changing the XMs and XMX settings) while I try to see the processes in the jbpm-console / see them in the guvnor page

Just want to check whether am I looking into the right stuff.

Can you also shed some lights on the when the GA release would be available?

Many Thanks,Aparna