[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 5 variable (Result Mapping Problem)

candy_633 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 14 10:10:14 EST 2011

candy_633 [http://community.jboss.org/people/candy_633] created the discussion

"JBPM 5 variable (Result Mapping Problem)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580860#580860

Hello, JBPM friends,

I am a beginner with JBPM 5, could I ask a question related to variable?

I want to passing Java class parameters through JBPM nodes. Using "Parameter Mappping" in properties of graph can control input parameters of nodes, which is also <dataInputAssociation> in xml. But "Result Mapping" is not working. I can not passing parameters out and send it to the next node.

Do you know how to realize this?

I appreciate your help so much!

Best Regards,

Candy