[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBosstoolsVisualEditorFAQ

iced guardian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 04:51:44 EST 2011

iced guardian [http://community.jboss.org/people/icedguardian] commented on the document

"JBosstoolsVisualEditorFAQ"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-10862#comment-5231

Morning.
It still does not seem to work. As you can see on the attached screenshot from the Targeted Runtimes property I have got a problem with the Project Facets. There I obtain the error "Runtime 'Local Deployer Runtime'" is invalid. That sounds quite paradoxical to me.
Anybody has to shout if FAQ commentaries are not the place to discuss user incapability. ;-)
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/105-5231-11159/targeted_runtimes.PNG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/105-5231-11159/450-534/targeted_runtimes.PNG