[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MessageSucker failure

Marco Bray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 10:26:12 EST 2011

Marco Bray [http://community.jboss.org/people/braym] created the discussion

"Re: MessageSucker failure"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581253#581253

We have Jboss 5.1.0GA with JBM 1.4.3GA in cluster configuration (4 nodes). Rarely we take the exception attached, and after that, messanging system on the node, die.
In addition to enlarge clientLeasePeriod value, it make sense to enlarge validatorPingPeriod and validatorPingTimeout values?
Is it possible that a fullGC can generate this raise condition?
Is it possible a mutual interaction with Jgroups setting? (we have clustered queue)
Installing JBM 1.4.7GA and new remoting package, is it possible resolve this situation?
When you talk about network's latency, did you refer a specific parameters?

Thank you!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]