[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Integrating TaskService with jbpm-console

bpmn2user do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 15:14:22 EST 2011

bpmn2user [http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user] created the discussion

"Re: Integrating TaskService with jbpm-console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581359#581359

I have integrated this human task as part of jbpm-console mainly for the following reasons

* I do not need to maintain another job to run human task and the installation becomes simply dropping the war files in Tomcat.
* I can use Tomcat logs to see if there is any problem in calling Humantasks from Tomcat

Anyway, here are the details if any one wants to  integate with Tomcat6.

Modify web.xml in jbpm-console's war file to include a human task startup servlet.
e.g.,
+<servlet>+
+        <servlet-name>HumanTaskStartupServlet</servlet-name>+
+        <servlet-class>com.sample.HumanTaskStartupServlet</servlet-class>+
+         <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>+
+    </servlet>+

+    <servlet-mapping>+
+        <servlet-name>HumanTaskStartupServlet</servlet-name>+
+         <url-pattern>/HumanTaskStartupServlet/*</url-pattern>+
+    </servlet-mapping>+

Copy the humantask compiled class to WEB-INF/classes diectory of jbpm-console