[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Extensibility of jBPM console

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 22:24:09 EST 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: Extensibility of jBPM console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581437#581437

A few state transitions are supported out-of-the-box currently:
 - completing a task
 - releasing a task
 - claiming a task

The console still needs to be extended to support more advanced state transitions as supported by jBPM5 now.  This is something we would like to in the future but won't make it into the 5.0 release.  If you think you would like to help out on this, we would gladly accept any help.  This would mean the addition of a few extra buttons in the gwt-console user interface and extending the integration code to do the actual work.

I can give you more detailed pointers if you're interested  ;)

Kris