[jboss-user] How Can I enable Session Fixation Protection in JBOSS5.1 with JAAS Authentication

Chouxinxin Huang huangzm529 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 02:41:33 EST 2011

Hi All,

My project will use the JAAS for authentication in JBOSS5.1,and want
to fix the session fixation in customized login module,

my solution is
:

after authentication check using
request.getSession(false).invalidate();request.getSession(true);

but the result is not as my expected ,it's raised a 400 error page
HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

How Can I enable Session Fixation Protection in  JBOSS5.1 with JAAS
Authentication?

Best Regards!

--
William Huang