[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Getting OutOfMemoryError:Java heap space error

Mitesh Kothari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 18 22:52:01 EST 2011

Mitesh Kothari [http://community.jboss.org/people/mkothari] created the discussion

"Re: Getting OutOfMemoryError:Java heap space error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581737#581737

We have basic support, to get response from them would take time, by that time I would like to implement some workaround, if that do not work, definately will raise support request with EMC.

As far as I know the Windows service is started using dctmservice.exe and the configuration given in %Documentum%\jboss4.2.0\server\serviceConfig\MethodServer\conf\wrapper.conf. The wrapper.conf refers to DmMethodServer.xml (in the same folder) which specifies using startMthodServer.cmd to start the Method Server.

So I believe "startMthodServer.cmd", right place to set the Java OPTS ?