[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5 variable (Result Mapping Problem)

candy_633 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 19 10:56:12 EST 2011

candy_633 [http://community.jboss.org/people/candy_633] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5 variable (Result Mapping Problem)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581863#581863

Dera Kris,

Thank you so much for your reply. I guess the problem is related to my Java code. Could you please help me take a look at it? I attached my test project "HelloJBPM.zip" to the article on the first floor.

I appreciate your help so much!

I tried your example, there are some errors:

1) seems my code could not call: ServiceTaskHandler(), even I import org.jbpm.bpmn2.handler.ServiceTaskHandler;

2) my code could not identify <serviceTask; I am using <task id="_4" name="RecordHandler" tns:taskName="Handler" >, is it because of different version?

Thanks you so much!

Shanshan