[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Creation of Guvnor/Oryx comform bpmn files.

tomathome do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 19 13:12:26 EST 2011

tomathome [http://community.jboss.org/people/tomathome] created the discussion

"Creation of Guvnor/Oryx comform bpmn files."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581891#581891

Hi All, hi Kris,

first many thanks for the grat integration work in the newest snapshot.

What is the best way to create new bpmn files? If I create the bpmn proces by Oryx and export to the "BPMN 2.0 DI XML" sources, so I can still save the XML data in Eclipse and see it in the Eclipse Prozess Editor. Unfortunately  http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=Ci4HO3kMAA&search=unfortunately&trestr=0x8004 **   the "Build package" function in guvnor is throwing "Name: sample; format: bpmn; Message: unable to parse xml" exception. What I do wrong?