[jboss-user] [jBPM] - HornetQTaskServer

Brian Wallis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 20 20:26:17 EST 2011

Brian Wallis [http://community.jboss.org/people/bwallis42] created the discussion

"HornetQTaskServer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582223#582223

I'm looking at integration of jBPM5  (using the CR1 release with the 5.2.0-alpha version of drools) with our web application and am trying to learn how the human task interface works to see how I might use it to interact with our web interface. We need to have a list of tasks inside one of our pages and interact with it in various ways.

I came across the HornetQTaskServer and am curious about how this is used. I cannot find any documentation or examples for this. Anyone familiar with this and have some idea how and when it should be used?

I have to say that I am struggling to get my mind around how jBPM is integrated into our environment, there doesn't seem to be a lot of documentation available and the lack of much in the way of javadoc comments in the classes makes it hard work understanding how it all works. Class comments giving a brief explanation of a class's purpose would be great.