[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Deployment of jBPM process

senthamil selvi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 23 06:11:05 EST 2011

senthamil selvi [http://community.jboss.org/people/prasanna1] created the discussion

"Re: Deployment of jBPM process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582556#582556

Hi,
I am unable to see where the process applications that are built with eclipse are deployed.I am unable to find them in the deploy folder of the server.Even though I am able to see in the process list in the jbpm-console.

Please let me know the answers for your questions as I am also stuck in understandin gthe same