[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBOSS AOP in JBOSS SOA Platform Standalone 5.0.0 server

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 26 15:57:55 EST 2011

Flavia Rainone [http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: JBOSS AOP in JBOSS SOA  Platform Standalone 5.0.0 server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583408#583408

You have to precompile the code that will be intercepted by JBoss AOP aspects in order to perform the weaving.
This is what we call compile time weaving. There are other options to weave the code, but I think this is be the most suitable to your case.
See more info in our documentation:  http://docs.jboss.org/jbossaop/docs/2.0.0.GA/docs/aspect-framework/reference/en/html/running.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbossaop/docs/2.0.0.GA/docs/aspect-framework/reference/en/html/running.html
You can also check the build files in the examples that are part of JBoss AOP distribution file to see a working example of precompilation.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]