[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problem about running jbpm5

unreal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 28 06:22:35 EST 2011

unreal [http://community.jboss.org/people/unreal] created the discussion

"Re: problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583890#583890

Hi Rafi,

I have a very very simple bpmn job "start event ---> script task (with action System.out.println("Hello World")) -> and event".
If i run this process inside eclipse (with classic ProcessTest.java class)  all work fine and i can see  'Hello World' on my eclipse console.

I have also commited the bpmn file and png image in the defaultPackage repository on guvnor.
On the guvnor console i can see all the resource commited and i can compile without error my package (important tns:packageName="defaultPackage" on the xml definition of bpmn file). I don't have form or User/HumanTask event on my simple example.
But when open the jbpm console ( http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/ http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/ login as admin) i can see only the Evaluation process and no my simple Process.
I think there is some configuration to do that the video does not show.

Strange...
thanks in advance for the reply.  ;)