[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Error in deploying .aop file

maze A do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 28 10:59:40 EST 2011

maze A [http://community.jboss.org/people/maazzzeeee] created the discussion

"Re: Error in deploying .aop file"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583969#583969

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I fixed both of these issues. But, it seems still this is not solved.

My steps after activating loadtimeweaving in the bootstrap (aop.xml):
1. Putting the LoggingAspect.aop in the jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deploy
(also in the second case in jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/all/deployers/jboss-aop-jboss5.deployer)
2. Putting Quickstart_helloworld.esb in the same folder
3. running "ant runtest"
The helloworld service works, but there is no interception.

I updated the attachment of the first post with my new files.

Thank you,
Mehdi

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]