[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JSF 2.0 and other issues in Visual Editor

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 29 13:31:59 EST 2011

Alexey Kazakov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: JSF 2.0 and other issues in Visual Editor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584081#584081

> EL methods with parameters
This is a bug of Eclipse WTP JST Tools. You can disable Eclipse facet validator in Windows->Preferences->Validation->Facelet HTML Validator.
Unfortunately, JBoss Tools still doesn't support annotated managed beans. See  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-5045 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-5045
> Implicit EL Objects
JBoss Tools doesn't provides code completion (and navigation) for implicit EL objects. This functionality came from Eclipse WTP JSF Tools. And I agree that it has mentioned bugs. Anyway please feel free to create a feature request in  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE against JBoss Tools. It seems that we should start covering this too to avoid WTP's bugs.
> Duplicate tag suggestions
Looks like a bug but I can't reproduce it. Could you create an issue in JIRA and describe the steps to reproduce it.
> I hope this feedback will be valuable to you

Thank you for the feedback!