[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: The reuse&&JBoss AOP

loupi loupi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 29 18:22:49 EST 2011

loupi loupi [http://community.jboss.org/people/hsma] created the discussion

"Re: The reuse&&JBoss AOP"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584094#584094

*hello,*
*thank you for your reply, my problem : I want to capture and test a variable value of a class1, and from this value, I must add a method to another class class2.*
*the realization of the observer design pattern (Class1=Subject, Class2=Observer).*
**Unfortunately, the* 'if' statement does not exist in JBossAOP, and the mixin mechanism can not cover two classes at once!*
*So, how can i do that??*
**
*Thank you in advance  :)*

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]