[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools 3.2 CR1 @Inject Warnings

Sebastian Sachtleben do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 05:12:21 EST 2011

Sebastian Sachtleben [http://community.jboss.org/people/cosmostunes] created the discussion

"JBoss Tools 3.2 CR1 @Inject Warnings"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584262#584262

Hello,

I'm using the new Jboss Tools 3.2 CR1 from the nightly repository. I'm getting some warnings:

@Named
@Startup
public class BootstrapPersistenceAccess {

  @Inject Logger log;
  @Inject UserTransaction utx;

}

The first injection is the jboss logger with warning: *No bean is eligible for injection to the injection point*
The second injection is javax.transaction.UserTransaction with warning: *Multiple beans are eligible for injection to the injection point
*

The strange thing is that I inject the logger on other classes also without this warning.