[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - jboss hotdeploy - where is the exploded war

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 07:10:21 EST 2011

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"jboss hotdeploy - where is the exploded war"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584307#584307

Jboss hotdeploy.works, but I am wondering where jboss tools puts my (exploded) war-archive.

I cannot find it in my jboss-directory.
I have looked in these folders - the hot-deployed war file does not exist in these folders:
- ..\default\deploy
- ..\server\default\tmp
- ..\server\default\work\jboss.web\localhost

I am using Maven, Jboss 6.1 snapshot, weld, jboss tools 3.1